You are using an older unsupported web browser. If you run into problems registering through this application, please update your browser to a more recent and secure version before submitting a support request. Latest Internet Explorer »
, Chrome »
, Firefox »
How to update your Curler Profile
If you previously registered for a league, competition, or product you probably have a curler profile in our system. You can make changes to your profile at any time following these steps.
- Make sure you login with the same email address you used to create the profile, or an email address that is associated with the profile (primary or secondary email for the curler). If you aren't, then you won't be able to see or make changes to your curler profile.
- Click on your name or email address dropdown in the top right of the navigation bar (or in the bottom of the hamburger menu if you're on a phone).
- If you have one or more curler profiles you can click the item in the dropdown named "Curler profile(s)". If you don't see this in the dropdown, it's because either you haven't added a curler profile yet, or it's not associated with the email address you used to login.
- If you only have one curler profile, you will be taken directly to that profile. If you have more than one curler profile you'll see a list of your curler profiles, and can select the one you want to update.
- Click on the "Edit" button near the bottom of your curler profile to make changes.
- Once you have filled in your up to date information, simply click the "Save" button near the bottom of the form and you're done.